Lynette Scavo has left Wisteria Lane and found her way to the main stage of RuPaul’s Drag Race.
VH1 announced the lineup of guest judges for All Stars season 4 on Monday, including former Desperate Housewives star and Academy Award nominee Felicity Huffman. She will be joined by a slew of first-time judges, including Olympian Gus Kenworthy, country music star Kacey Musgraves, and Love, Simon‘s Keiynan Lonsdale.
The full list includes:
- Erica Ash (actress, MadTV and Survivor’s Remorse)
- Susanne Bartsch (legendary New York event producer)
- Yvette Nicole Brown (actress and comedian, Community)
- Ciara (singer/songwriter)
- Frances Bean Cobain (artist/model)
- Felicity Huffman (Academy Award-nominated, Emmy-winning actress)
- Gus Kenworthy (Olympian, not a twink)
- Zoë Kravitz (actress/singer, Big Little Lies)
- Jenifer Lewis (actress, Black-ish)
- Keiynan Lonsdale (actor/singer/songwriter, Love, Simon)
- Kacey Musgraves (singer/songwriter)
- Rita Ora (singer/former America’s Next Top Model host)
- Ellen Pompeo (actress, Grey’s Anatomy)
- Cecily Strong (comedian, Saturday Night Live)
- Jason Wu (fashion designer)
Bartsch’s inclusion is particularly exciting; she has been name-checked on the show over the years, in particular by Sharon Needles-as-Michelle Visage during the Season 4 Snatch Game, and by Season 10 champion Aquaria. Lewis’ appearance comes following Shangela’s winning Snatch Game impersonation of the Broadway legend during the All Stars season 3 Snatch Game.
RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars Season 4, featuring 10 queens from show’s past battling for their spot in the Drag Race Hall of Fame, will premiere December 14 on VH1.